Thursday, May 12, 2005

Tommorrow is the Day!

Tommorrow (and Saturday), the experts from Precision Flooring will install my new hardwood floor. Last Sunday, I took it upon myself to pull up the old carpet and hardwood.

Guess what I found underneath the hardwood? Linoleum.. [shudder]. It is hard to believe that my kitchen and hallway was once covered in that stuff. Those guys are going to have a tremendously difficult time getting that up. I am anxious to see what type of tool they will use. I am certain they won't be chiseling it up like I was trying to do.

My shoulder is feeling somewhat better. It got really painful for a few days but I seem that have turned the corner. You know how a bruise looks ugliest when it is beginning to heal? Maybe my shoulder pain was the same. It will be nice to lift weights again.

This blog entry has been brought to you by the letter BORING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home