Sunday, April 17, 2005

If the walls in the room could talk..

Today is Sunday and I am at the office... sweating like a fat woman at closing time of an all-you-can-eat buffet. The building management does not turn on the air conditioner on Sundays so dedicated guys like me come in and sweat a few pounds off.

Yesterday we upgraded one of our machines to Windows Server 2003. Today I am installing the necessary software to support our development effort.

Have you ever been lied to? Not just a "little white lie" but a big, fat, disgusting, pus-filled lie? I'll never understand why some feel it necessary to decieve others especially when the possible negative ramifications are enormous.

I should get back to sweating. I've got tons to do.

If the walls in the room could talk, I wonder if they would laugh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home