Saturday, April 09, 2005

Anniversary Dinner

Last night, Jaclyn and I recreated our first date by going to Habana for dinner. I guess that is as far as the re-creation went though because we sat at a different table and ordered different items. However, the two young ladys sitting next to us ordered the exact dinners we ordered on our first date. I wonder if they were on their fist date? Did we order the traditional first-date Habana meal and just not know it?

Three years ago, we left the restaurant and went to the Kitsch Bar and the beach. This year we came home and watched some MTV show about some girl getting plastic surgery so she would resemble Tiffany Amber Thiessen.

It was kind of a sad story actually. She was a cute girl and actually did look like the actress but was a little on the heavy side. Her goal in life was to look like Ms Thiessen, pose for Playboy, and become an actress. All of this was to be achieved via the miracle of plastic surgery. We were treated to footage of her plastic surgery and the recovery afterwards. She appeared to be in immense pain but that was ok because she was getting closer to her goal of looking like Tiffany Amber Thiessen, posing for Playboy, and becoming an actress. Did I mention what her goal was? Tiffany, Playboy, actress.

Today is going to be a nice - the weather is picture-perfect southern California. I think I'll go have a cup of coffee and figure out how I am going to enjoy the day. God knows I need a relaxing weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home